We felt like we had exhausted our resources with getting the leak fixed in our home. Finally, someone recommended alpine plumbing to us and with the first call, they were confident they would be able to help us. Scott was very friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. He did the work in half the time, for half the cost we were quoted by a different company. They have our business from here on out.

Desi Toivonen

5 Stars

Alpine Plumbing did an excellent job remodeling the bathroom in my parents house. The bathroom was built in the 30's and just had a bath tub. We wanted a shower and new fixtures. My parents are elderly and didn't want to leave their one bathroom house while this was happening. Alpine was very professional and accommodating. After removing the tub and flooring they discovered spongy floor boards and deteriorated drainage pipes. They worked with us to expand and complete the project in a timely manner. I would give them an A+ rating.

Paulette Adams

5 Stars

Alpine Plumbing and heating have been my go to contractors. They are on time 90% of the time and call the other 10% to tell me that we are next. I can count on them to give me the honest best answers to make the project come out right. Their bids are always in the range of my budget. Marie and Becky (God I hope that is right as the will kill me) are always professional. Their plumbers are pleaseant and always try to keep things clean which keeps me in good graces with our Housekeeping staff. This Business is worth the call.

Lance Trusty

5 Stars

I called Alpine with a supposed leak. My first contact was with reception who was FANTASTIC and very professional. She was very knowledgeable and was able to find an opening. Joe called later to let me know he was on the way. Joe was very helpful and solved the problem quickly. Not only was he helpful, but extremely professional and had great customer service. THANK YOU for helping and putting my mind at ease!

Cassie Orms

5 Stars

This company is highly rated in my book. They are very responsive to calls for service and will work with your schedule. All their services technicians are top of the line and know their stuff. I have used this company for all my plumbing needs for years and will continue to do so well into the future. I recommend them to all my friends and I definitely recommend them to you!

Margaret Willingham

5 Stars

It seems every time I have to call Alpine it is because of an emergency! Always an immediate need. No matter how busy they are they get me an experienced plumber quickly. Very professional and they always clean up so nice when the job is done. I have been very satisfied with their service!

Lori Schweigert

5 Stars

The quality of service and the knowledge of their staff is outstanding. I highly recommend Alpine Plumbing. If you cant find the part you need, they will go to all lengths to find it for you, as they did with me, beings I want to keep my home as original as the day it was built. Also I had to have the hot water heater replaced. Because of the uniqueness of where it is placed, they had an exact match, where others told me they couldn't find one for that space & wanted me to go tankless, which was way over my budget. Thank you for the work you have done for me.

Karlstad MT

5 Stars

I won't go anywhere else to get plumbing parts! The warehouse is behind their office and the lady that works is AWESOME. I went everywhere in town trying to find the right piece and I couldn't find it anywhere or anyone that even knew what it was. She knew exactly what it was and had it in my had in seconds AND it was very good price! I cannot speak for their plumbing services but their parts warehouse is the BEST IN BILLINGS.

Ryan Bruce

5 Stars

Not once, but twice has Alpine saved us. Whenever we've had a problem, they are able to make it to our house very promptly. Don Bloom installed a water heater for us in Jan 2015 in an emergency situation and also fixed a burst pipe when our water softener exploded just this afternoon. Even when the technicians are booked for the day, they have managed to fit us in within an hour of our call. Everyone has always been so courteous, helpful, and sympathetic that we will not go anywhere else for our plumbing needs! Thanks, Alpine and Don!

Stephanie Byars

5 Stars

Alpine Plumbing and Don in particular has done a couple of jobs for us and he is fantastic. He is very knowledgeable and provides great customer service. We just did a kitchen remodel and had to coordinate the cabinet and countertop guys, electrician and a plumber. Alpine was very flexible and made it possible to have Don there when we needed him. We will be needing their services again soon and I would recommend them to anyone.

Jim Krigger

5 Stars